Low Cost Airlines in Italy
Budget Carriers and Their Websites
- Low Cost Airlines in Italy
Many airlines fly low cost, no frills flights to Italy. Here are the best known airlines with the most comprehensive flight schedules to cities within Italy.
Remember that low frills airlines sometimes have different luggage and carry-on baggage limits. Most of these operate from smaller airports than the big airlines, so be sure to factor the transportation into your time budget when connecting to a low cost airline in Italy.
Sometimes no-frill airlines fly to smaller airports. See our Italy Airports Map to see where they are.
Airlines in Italy and Where They Fly
easyJet - You know them. They're big. They've defined no frills flying. Airports served (subject to change:
- Alghero, Sardinia - Fertilia Airport
- Bari - Karol Wojtyla Airport
- Bologna - Guglielmo Marconi Airport
- Brindisi - Salento Airport
- Cagliari, Sardinia - Elmas Airport
- Catania, Sicily - Fontanarossa Airport
- Lamezia Terme - Lamezia Terme International Airport
- Milan Linate Airport | Malpensa Airport (Base)
- Naples - Naples International Airport (Base)
- Olbia, Sardinia - Costa Smeralda Airport
- Palermo, Sicily - Falcone-Borsellino Airport
- Pisa - Pisa International Airport
- Rome - Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport
- Turin - Turin Airport (winter, seasonal)
- Venice - Marco Polo Airport
- Verona - Villafranca Airport
Air Dolomiti - Flies to Bari, Bologna, Florence, Venice and Verona.
Meridiana - Not my favorite airline; flies to many destinations including Malta, Crete, and Mykonos.
Ryanair - You know them. They serve Bari, Bologna, Comiso, Milan Bergamo, Palermo, Pisa, Rome Ciampino, Turin, and Venice.
TUIfly - Destinations all over Europe and Africa [destination map] .
Italy Transportation Resources
Rome Fiumicino Airport Map Italy Airports Map Airport Shuttle Services Italy Train Map
Italy Airports Map Italy Distances Map